Matteo Mario Savino got his Ph.D. Industrial Operations at University of Naples, Italy. Actually he is Professor of Industrial Operations and Production Systems at University of Sannio, Benevento. He is the head of the Centre on Production, Reliability and Industrial Management Engineering. His main research interests are related to quantitative approaches for Quality and Environmental Management, Production and Supply Chain Management. He manages national industry-based and EU funded projects on Operations Management. He has been Guest Editor of Special Issues on International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management, Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management and he is IJOQM Europe Editor. His research works appeared on several peer-reviewed International Journals.
- Degree (five years) in Industrial Engineering, achieved in 1992 at University of Naples Federico II;
- Ph.D. in Industrial Operations and Management got at University of Naples Federico II, Department of Design and Industrial Engineering;
- Post Doctoral Fellow (2000-2001) in Operations Management at University of Naples Federico II, Department of Design and Industrial Engineering
Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Management.
HONORS AND AWARDS
Included in the CV
- 2009 - Invited Professor at College of Arts, Media and Technologies of Chiang Mai University, teaching on Quality Management in Software Development and Management - 2009 - Doctorate Thesis Reviewer at University of Lyon, France. Member of the Doctorate Commission for thesis dissertation - 2008 - Invited Professor at Singapore institute of Manufacturing Technologies (Simtech), Singapore, teaching on Quantitative Methods for Operation Management - 2007 - Actual Member of Editorial Board of the International Conference on Operation and Quantitative Management, Bangkok, 8-10 October 2008 - 2007 - Member of the Doctorate Commission in Knowledge Management at the University of Lyon, France - 2006/2007: Invited Professor at University of Lyon, Department of Production Systems, for research activities and seminars on Operation Management - 2005: Chairman of the International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, Session Fuzzy Clustering, Changsa, China, 17 - 19 august 2005 - From 2004: Reviewer and member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Publishers, London - 2002: Reviewer for EU Commission of Research Project of 6th Framework Program - 2002: Teaching Seminars with Dr Aik Mek Fong on Clustering techniques for production management at Singapore institute of Manufacturing Technologies (Simtech), Singapore - 2002: Reviewer for SEAL 2002, conference 18-20 November, Singapore - 2002: Co-Chairman in the International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV 2002), 3-6 December, Singapore - Member since 2000 of Production and Operation Management Society - POMS, Dallas, USA
- Actual (since 2008): Europe Editor for the International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management (www.ijoqm.org) - Actual: Referee for the following Journals: Production Planning & Control, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Assembly Automation, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, International Journal of Production Research, International Journal of Product Development, International Journal of Production Economics, Journal of Cleaner Production, International Journal of Supply Chain Management, Applied Energy, - Actual: Member of the Advisory Board of the International Conference on Software Knowledge Information, Industrial Management and Application (SKIMA) - 2013 - Guest Editor on International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management, Inderscience - 2011 - Organizing Chair of International Conference on Software Knowledge Information, Industrial Management and Application (SKIMA), Benevento, 8-11 September 2011 - 2010 - General Chair of International Conference on Software Knowledge Information, Industrial Management and Application (SKIMA), Buthan, 25-27August 2010 - 2010 - Editor of InTech Research Book on Risk Management